Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Magical Tea!

As seen in the film 'Marie Antoinette', jasmine tea balls (or Buddha balls, teabombs, green teaballs) are an enchanting way to enjoy both the taste and visual sensations of this refreshing tea. As the ball infuses the hot water, it slowly opens to produce a full flower. This tin from Heliomed holds ten balls, or find them at your favourite TeaHouse.
Fox says- "I nearly fell off my chair when I saw these in the film, and to think I can indulge whenever I want is absolutely thrilling."
Pearl says- "There is nothing un-excellent about these bombs, and I particularly relish them chilled in ice water after they have unfurled."

1 comment:

Griffin Brooks said...

Much thanks to you for giving such significant data, and a debt of gratitude is for sharing this Business Promotion system.